LinguaFolio Online ePortfolio
- Levels: All
- Languages: Any
LinguaFolio Online is an ePortfolio evaluation tool that allows students to collect evidence demonstrating their communicative abilities in a world language. The ePortfolio allows students to upload evidence of their proficiency according to the NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements. It also allows for documentation of intercultural experiences and reflections that enhance language learning and cultural understanding.
LinguaFolio Online has the power to:
- Assess and document student learning in a variety of ways
- Empower students to set goals and monitor their progress
- Promote reflective learning
- Emphasize communicative proficiency
- Encourage multicultural understanding
- Help guide language programs based on students’ strengths and needs
- Facilitate articulation among language programs based on a clear and commonly accepted description of language proficiency
LinguaFolio Online ePortfolio Pricing
The standard cost for LinguaFolio Online is $2.00 per student per academic year. For those with more than 2,500 students, please email us for discounted pricing.
The cost includes access to technical support and an accompanying mobile application called LFO to Go. LFO to Go is currently available for iOS and Android devices. Click to download the iOS or the Android version of the app.
Teachers and administrators can also access our free LinguaFolio Network, our free website for disseminating planning tools, tutorials, and other resources to LinguaFolio Online users. Larger districts with many programs have also found face-to-face workshops helpful. Please email us if you would like to develop a customized professional development program to accompany your LinguaFolio Online ePortfolio access.
- Complete the subscription order form (fillable PDF) and mail with a check.
LinguaFolio Online was inspired by the European Language Portfolio developed by the Council of Europe and derived from the paper version developed by the National Council of State Supervisors for Languages.